Stone and soil working industry/construction industry
Polyurethane products with special wear resistance for construction, mining and similar industries
Thanks to their extraordinary resistance to wear and tear, polyurethane products are the perfect choice for use under heavy duty conditions, e.g. mining, construction and similar applications.
screen modules and mats | conveyor belt scrapers | gliding plates | chain plates for asphalt planers | linings in funnels and troughs | belt coating | belt conveyor pulleys | impellers | shotcrete nozzles
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PUR COMPARED WITH RUBBER?
Polyurethanes differ from natural or synthetic rubber in a number of special features, such as:
- outstanding wear- and abrasion resistance
- high tensile strength
- good damping and resilience
- high tear resistance
- good electrical properties
- high resistance to mineral oil and fuel
- high rebound elasticity over the full hardness range