Our special polyurethane elastomers prove their technical potential in weaving & textile machines under enormous abrasive stresses
High speed looms, guiding of abrasive yarns, etc. – textile machines are high-performance machines with enormous demands on design and materials. Here, too, polyurethane elastomer products can be used in various applications where their excellent properties are a crucial factor, for instance in:
Driving wheels | Yarn guides | Pickers | Grabbers | Squeezing rollers | Calender rolls | Stretching rollers etc.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PUR COMPARED WITH RUBBER?
Polyurethanes differ from natural or synthetic rubber in a number of special features, such as:
- outstanding wear- and abrasion resistance
- high tensile strength
- good damping and resilience
- high tear resistance
- good electrical properties
- high resistance to mineral oil and fuel
- high rebound elasticity over the full hardness range