Cut-resistant, elastic PU surfaces for cutting, handling or finishing of wood panels, boards or furniture parts
For cutting, handling, moving, or finishing of wooden panels, plates, furniture parts, etc., polyurethane coated rollers and moulded parts are the perfect choice because of their elastic and cut resistant surfaces.
transport rollers | feeding rollers | pressure wheels | coated grippers and lifters | conveyor chain plates | glue application rollers | paint application rollers (easypren)
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PUR COMPARED WITH RUBBER?
Polyurethanes differ from natural or synthetic rubber in a number of special features, such as:
- outstanding wear- and abrasion resistance
- high tensile strength
- good damping and resilience
- high tear resistance
- good electrical properties
- high resistance to mineral oil and fuel
- high rebound elasticity over the full hardness range