Conveyor chain plates
PU coated conveyor chain plates are used worldwide due to their high wear resistance and good durability compared to rubber
- High mechanic properties
- Higher abrasion resistance in comparison with rubber
- Therefore, a higher service life is given
- Resistant to cut, no splintering or breaking
- Conveyor chain plates are used in edge banding, edge sanding and profile mining machines (utilized in the parquet and laminate industry).
- Chain plates are screwed on the transport chain, which clamps wooden workpieces and transports them through the processing machine.
Available at asma
- Hardness ranging from 50° to 90° Shore A
- A high workmanship with regard to resistance to chemicals and swell resistance (for application areas with high humidity, temperature or contact with aggressive cooling lubricants)