Lifters and grippers
- PU does not only protect the workpiece to be lifted but also saves the hosting sling from damages on sharp edges
- Highly resistant to wear
- Different degrees of hardness make reacting to customer requirements possible
- Coated lifters and grippers are used for dampening or to protect components that are to be moved.
- Production or coating made from PU to build up friction/grip.
- (blank metal grippers can slip and cause damages)
Available at asma
- Customized moulded parts or coating of carrier part
- Hardness ranging from 25° Shore A to 95° Shore A or up to 75° Shore D
- Single piece to large scale production
- From very small parts with tight tolerance limits to bigger and heavier components which are moved in plants
- Internal mould construction allows for a flexibility in changing and adjusting
- Production of the components using vacuum casting is possible
- Making a choice, after careful selection, for the suitable PU type according to the field of application
- (food industry, temperature, hydrolysis, contact with special acids and lyes, certain oils …)