Lamellar wheels (no-crush wheels)
- Lamellar wheels made from PU are permanently elastic and highly resistant to wear
- Good dampening properties
- Resistant to temperatures of up to 120°
- Resistant to hydrolysis
- Electrically conductive
- Acid- and lye-proof
Due to the special spoke construction, lamella wheels (or no-crush wheels) can transport very sensitive materials, which can normally be damaged by conventional wheels and rollers.
In addition to the use in cartonboard production and processing, lamella wheels are increasingly being used in general mechanical engineering. Examples of this can be found in the wood industry, food industry, cleaning plants, etc.
Available at asma
- Various dimensions – many different moulds available
- Individually customized production
- Common diameters D100, D165, D180, D200, D337
- Hardness: 30-95° Shore A
- Colours: yellow, red or customer-specific design